Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pirate Ship Tonal

Tonal study for my pirate ship layout assignment :) The top one was photoshoped (it looks a lot better!) but I really like the bottom one (its nice and soft) so i thought i would include it in my post! again, this was lots of fun! tried to do the Paul Felix thing...it didnt work D: but i'm pretty pleased with the final outcome! a lot of the values are similar, but i just couldn't push myself anymore :( damn deadlines and achy hand... well i'll be back with a shot test, once i add the slow in and slow out. its crazy how jarring a camera move can be without it!

7 comments:

Jez Tuya said...

dannnng! These are awesome!

Abe Taraky said...

Hello I am Abe,

Sick work, looks awesome, from one painter to another.

Albert Sorrentino Jr. said...

great environment! really like your HAIRem piece!

Cameron said...

I love it! Great work! I'm such a fan!

Alexiev said...

Great work... fantastic...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar

Proyectos - Illustrations

Alexiev Store - venta de originales

Seema Virdi said...

thank you everyone!

C.Deboda said...

These turned out nice! I'm actually attempting something similar to this too at the moment (it's not easy -_-). But good work on your layouts.