Saturday, April 9, 2011

Me :)

Inspired by Amy He's "What I Wore" drawings, which were inspired by Victoria Ying's "What I Wore" Drawings which I'm pretty sure were inspired by someone else's drawings.... theres just a whole lot of inspiration going around!
I wore this outfit yesterday while I watched Bonnie and Clyde and Black Narcissus which were both amazing!! They both got me thinking ALOT...which might not be the best thing when your running on 2 hours of sleep. I really recommend Black Narcissus if you haven't already seen it its a beautiful film!

2 posts in one day!? I think I need to take a blogging break :p But seriously theres so much end of semester work to do, I don't think I'll be posting much for the next 2 weeks (at least!) be back soon!! <3

11 comments:

Victoria C. said...

I liked your outfit it was cute! I like the drawing just as much! so cute and the little cupcake!

Logan Pearsall said...

You have a very whimsical style very reminiscent of early Disney. Keep it up!

Gabby Zapata said...

Hahah, i've been working on mine too- but it's not finished yet. Cuuute shoes and shirt and eteijafaoriughao everything haha

Jez Tuya said...

Dawww this is a really cute sketch

Kyrstin said...

Love your style! Awesome awesome awesome. :)

Elaine Chen said...

It's so you seema! Love it!

Mauricio Abril said...

Yeah, this has a cute feel to it, and I love the traditional textures you're getting!

Noam Sussman said...

nice work :)

Ken said...

nice blog! I like this style :D

Anonymous said...

So cute! Did you really carry around a cupcake all day? Jk XD

Seema Virdi said...

thanks so much everyone! lol Michelle no, but i did bake some!! :)